Maps and Directions
AHRQ is located at 5600 Fishers Lane Rockville, MD 20857.
Nearest Metro: Twinbrook Station (Red Line)
- Take the Red line to Twinbrook. Proceed left out of the Twinbrook station.
- When you leave the Metro station, make a right turn toward the east side of the parking lot.
- Proceed to the north east corner of the parking lot and leave through the pedestrian gate.
- When you exit the station you will be at the corner of Fishers Lane and Twinbrook Parkway.
- Cross the street and proceed down Fishers Lane to 5600 Fishers Lane.
- The building will be on your right.
From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Take the Yellow line toward Fort Totten.
- Transfer at Gallery Place/Chinatown to the Red line and continue to the Twinbrook station.
Go to the DC Metrorail Map
Go to Driving directions from Google Maps (select Get Directions).
Use 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20857 as your final destination.
Directions from the Three Major Airports
Use the links below for detailed driving directions from the three major Airports:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD).
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI).
Parking is available in the Atlantic Services Parking garage located at 5635 Fishers Lane. The entrance to the garage is on Twinbrook Parkway between Fishers Lane and Halpine Drive. If you are coming from Veirs Mill Road on Twinbrook, the entrance is right before Fishers Lane. The garage can also be reached by turning left at the first access road on Fishers Lane. The cost is $3 for the first hour, $5 for two hours, and $8 for all day. Only cash is accepted.
A government-issued photo ID is required to enter the building. If you plan to use a driver's license or state-issued identification to access the building, please note that only documents from states that are compliant with the REAL ID Act are accepted. As of October 14, 2015, this restriction applies to driver's licenses and identification cards from Louisiana and American Samoa. Individuals from these jurisdictions may need to bring an alternate form of government-issued photo ID, such as a passport or Federal employee, military, or veteran identification card. Check the status of your state regarding REAL ID.
You will also need the name and office phone number of the contact person you are visiting. The contact person should be aware of your expected arrival and can escort you throughout the building during your visit.
- Dangerous weapons and explosives; including firearms and ammunition.
- Instruments or material likely to produce substantial injury or damage to persons or property such as knives with a blade of 2.5 inches or longer, club-like items, and striking devices.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Controlled substances (such as illegal drugs or paraphernalia), this does not include prescription medication.
- Dogs and other animals (identified in 41 CFR 101-20.311), except for service dogs.
- Other items prohibited by law.